Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The Donald

So Donald Trump want's to be President of the United States.  Actually, I suspect he'd be horrified if he actually won.  Best guess, his publicity addiction has finally got the better of him.  The only question in my mind: Will his behavior at the Fox sponsored Republican debates make one of the other nuts look reasonable?  Reasonable enough to be a viable candidate?  Only Donald Trump, by comparison, could make Ted Cruz look sane.

And speaking of debates.  As I understand it, only the top ten contenders, based on polling, will be invited.  As of right now, Donny is in, but John Kasich, the sitting Governor of Ohio, is out.  Lindsey Graham, a sitting U.S. Senator is out.  Don't get me wrong, there's not a single announced Repug candidate that I would vote for, but Kasich and Graham actually have experience in government, and too, there not lunatic  publicity whores.

No comments: